Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Once upon a time...

First of all, I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago, you know, when the classes actually started and the professor told us that we had to keep a blog during the quarter.

So well, here I am, a couple of weeks later, introducing myself. My name is Diego Guerrero and I am a graduate student at DePaul University (Chicago), currently doing a M.Sc. in Computer Game Development.

This quarter I am taking a class named "Game Engine Programming I", which goes by the code GAM475 (that's where the name of this blog comes from). As part of the class we have have to keep a blog up-to-date during the quarter, where we should write about our experience/problems/frustrations doing this course's assignments and projects (like having an open journey I guess).

Basically that's the idea behind this blog. I already started (and almost finished) the first assignment, which is about making an Object System (a tree data structure for holding and managing objects in memory). I will give you guys more details about the assignment in my next post, this one was supposed to be about introducing myself and the blog.

Adios!

P.S.: By the way, I am from Venezuela and my native language is not english, so I apologize for any mistakes and grammatical errors you might find in my posts (they are not intentional, hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment